Environmental testing is a very broad category. We can perform these analyses on soil, water, and sludge. We split this broad category into:
- Chromatographic analyses – Oil and Gas spill testing, BTEX, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), Semivolatile organic compounds (SVOC). Lab analyses customized for pit closure reports. EPA Methods.
- Gravimetric Petroleum analyses – Oil and Grease (FOG), and Total Recoverable Petroleum Hydrocarbons (TRPH) are the most common.
- Corrosivity analyses – Ten Point Corrosivity and other packages to determine corrosive soil properties.
- Wastewater analyses – Wastewater testing (TSS, BOD, Nitrogen, Phosphorus, etc). Nutrient Management Plans (NMP) are discussed. Surface water discharge, lagoon testing, and various other packages are available.
- Other analyses – Drinking water packages, specialized extractions, and other less common determinations are found this category.
For additional questions regarding our services and pricing, please see our services and pricing guide.
For additional questions regarding sampling, please see our sampling guide.