We test for total petroleum hydrocarbons, gasoline range organics (GRO, TPH-GRO, VPH), diesel range organics (DRO, TPH-DRO, TEH), volatile organic compounds (VOC), and benzene/toluene/ethylbenzene/xylenes (BTEX) with EPA methods. We work with a number of environmental consultants and other companies that are closing pits or remediating the environment. We can handle various matrices including soil and water. A brief list of our GC/MS and GC/FID related packages follows:
- Purgeable Organics by EPA 624 via Purge and Trap (EPA 5030/5035)
- GRO (Gas Range Organics) or TVPH (Total Volatile Petroleum Hydrocarbons) by EPA 8015 via Purge and Trap (EPA 5030/5035)
- BTEX (Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene, and Xylenes) by EPA 602 via Purge and Trap (EPA 5030/5035)
- TEPH (Diesel Range Organics) by EPA 8015 via direct injection
- EPA 8260 Volatile Organics (VOC) Package (includes BTEX)
- EPA 8270 Semivolatile compounds
- Saturated Paste soil SAR (includes sodium, potassium, magnesium)
- Pit Closure Complete Package: includes BTEX + Gas Range Organics, TEPH (Diesel Range Organics), TRPH (EPA 418.1), and a suite of Saturated Paste Analyses (pH, EC, TDS, SAR)
- Other Hazardous Waste – contact us.
How long will it take? BTEX/VOC wet chemistry typically takes 5-7 business days.
For additional questions regarding our services and pricing see our services and pricing guide.
For questions regarding sampling, see our sampling guide.